Usage relation between entities
- When speaking of software reuse, it means that a software component uses another. Any technology may reuse another, such as ANTLR reuses Stringtemplate. Contributions use technologies as they are supposed to demonstrate their usage.
- Any technology or contribution may use a language, which means that there is some essential functionality written in this language in the implementation.
- Any technology or contribution may use certain concepts, such as design pattern for structuring and maintainability of the original source code.
- Technology:ANTLR uses Technology:Stringtemplate
- Technology:Swing uses Language:Java
- Contribution:swing uses Language:Java
- Contribution:antlrParser uses Concept:Parser_generation